Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Joke's on Me

Hey Everyone!
So the more I think about it, the more I am realizing what an irony it is to be working in the medical field for the last two jobs I have had. For those of you that don't know, for the longest time I wanted to become either a doctor or a veterinarian! But after my freshman year of college and taking a few classes, I decided that 8 years of that kind of schooling with no balance of a social life was not as appealing to me as it once was. I opted to change my major to business which I feel could be useful in nearly any field I chose, and I am still glad I did it....but somehow I still wind up working in a medical office. Now lots and family and friends want to know, have I changed my mind? Could I see myself becoming a doctor now that I have worked in a medical practice?

The truth is, I still do not feel led to be a doctor but I do wonder if God is trying to tell me something by placing me twice now in a medical environment. God is funny that way, and sometimes directs your path in ways you really didn't expect. We'll see where this all leads, but for now I am still getting used to working the front desk! I guess the joke is on me :)

Love, M

No comments :

Post a Comment