Okay, so lately I have had the VACATION ITCH! As much as I love my new job, it comes with its stresses and I would love nothing more than to take a long weekend or mini-vacation to get away from it all. Preferably something inexpensive with friends :) But the hard part has been waiting for my vacation time to kick in with my benefits, and I cannot wait till it does. Even without a busy job, a vacation is needed so desperately to recharge and refocus. Its mentally necessary! It has been far too long since I have had a legitimate vacation with all the craziness that I have gone through the last year, and I am a girl who LOVES to travel.
Close to the top of my list is perhaps an all-inclusive cruise. I have done one and would love to do it again since I had such a great experience - and there are such good deals right now. Let me know if you have other great ideas!
Love, M
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment