Saturday, May 14, 2011

A little bit of catch-up!

SOOO ... I am trying to play a little bit of catch up in this post. Its been a crazy year so far! A few of the highlights since last time have been: My Grandma turning 80! This one is a little unbelievable to me because she is the funniest, most vivacious, fashionable, amazing 80 year-old that I have ever met and its not because she is family. I am so lucky to have her in my life and still be able to learn from her, and spend quality with her every week. It was such a special event, and we had people come from all over including family and friends from all around the United States. She has touched the lives of so many and I am truly blessed.


I also have had the chance to go to DISNEY! My friend Katie and I both took off for a week and took advantage of the Florida resident package for 4 days/4 parks/$30 per day deal going on. We found a timeshare to rent out for the week and it was just what we needed. We could recooperate after a long day at the park and enjoy the pool and outlet shops inbetween... it was fabulous! It was a great change from the usual crammed trip of back and forth in one day from WPB to Orlando.


We have tons of funny memories from this trip and will never forget it - every bit as "magical" as we expected it to be! haha   :)  For more pictures from these fabulous events, I have the albums posted on Facebook (of course!) 80 years young and fabulous! is from the birthday extravaganza, and from the Disney trip I have the album Let the Memories Begin! I hope you all enjoy.

More to come soon!
Love, M

No comments :

Post a Comment