Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Perfect Christmas Gift

So Christmas was looking to be a very simple affair for the Rykse family this year.... at least thats what we thought! Although we didn't have out of town visitors or a big family gathering, this Christmas turned out be quite special as both my dad and I started new jobs! It was such a blessing after searching for over 6 months, and the week leading up to Christmas my job outlook changed overnight. A patient of my mom's works for a neurology practice here in West Palm Beach, and came in one day to see my mom but ended up calling in a favor once she heard Carlin's daughter was looking for a job. I got scheduled for an interview the next morning, and before I left the interview I was offered the job to work as the Front Desk Receptionist at Palm Beach Neurology and Premier Research Institute! God works in mysterious ways and 2011 is looking to be a great year full of surprises.

Meanwhile, we had a very quiet and wonderful Christmas with just my grandparents, my parents, and myself sharing traditional fondue (one of my FAVS!)... while Christmas morning also enjoying a yummy brunch with a couple of neighbors. I have so much to thank God for, and I just can't believe 2010 is gone and another new year has begun! I pray for limitless possibilities, and God's leading with many decisions to be made this coming year.
Blessings and a Happy New Year to all of you! M

No comments :

Post a Comment