Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
I am incredibly grateful for so much today. My brother is here with his family visiting, and it has been such an exhausting, packed full week but one of the best I have had in a long time. My neices are growing so much every time I see them, and it was nice to spend time together doing things as a family. We got to go to the Zoo, the beach, read bed time stories and build "princess tents". Just the little things are so much fun like sitting around watching Reese try to walk, or having a meaningful discussion solving life's problems. Us ladies even got a chance to enjoy an afternoon out sans children getting pedicures and doing a little shopping - and of course we let the guys have their fun golfing too.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and takes a moment to reflect on everything there is to be thankful for!
God Bless!
Milan
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment