I tried to do lots of fun little arts and crafts with them, spend some time outside on walks and playing in the "garden" (Olivia's favorite!), and some baking (my favorite!). I even attempted making homemade caramel corn for the first time EVER. Olivia was a great chef assistant, and Lee and Jodi gave their seal of approval which means I will have to make it for everyone else at home to try. I am glad they were willing taste testers for my little experiment! And for those of you who are interested, its extremely simple with just 3 basic ingredients... butter, brown sugar, and mini-marshmellows! Just stir in your lightly salted popcorn and you've got something delicious everyone is sure to enjoy.
Most of all, I was so glad that I was able to help Lee and Jodi. They were extremely grateful and gracious and I would do it again in a heartbeat!! Here a few amazing pictures Jodi took while I was visiting of me and Reese ...

They definitely grow way to fast. Thanks Jodi for the beautiful pictures! And thanks to you all for reading.
Milan Out.

No comments :
Post a Comment