Saturday, September 4, 2010

No Place Like Home

SOOO- I have been absolutely atrocious at keeping up with my blog. Not that this is a big surprise for any of you checking in on it every so often ... but finally I have a chance to update you all on my LIFE!

I have offically been home for a few weeks now, and feeling somewhat settled. Fitting everything in my new closet at home was no small feat, but since organizing is an OCD obsession of mine, I enjoyed it. Very shortly after arriving home from the long roadtrip with all my worldly possesions in toe, my family and I prepared for the arrival of the DULNEVAS! As I spoke about in a previous post we consider them our "Russian" family and could not wait for them to come for their 2 week stay. We were able to give them a taste of the south florida life including some canoeing, the beach, and of course shopping!  Such a fun time getting to know Ann's parents and spend quality time with all of them. We even got to taste some incredible russian bar-b-que and celebrate Ann and her father's birthday! Already miss them more than I thought possible and we are hoping it won't be long until we get to see them again   :)



Here is an album with some more pictures of our adventures....Privyet, Florida!

No comments :

Post a Comment