Well everyone, its certainly been awhile and I'm sorry! But this post might help you all understand why. The decision has been made, and an official moving date set - I will be Florida bound in 11 days! I have been busy the last week patching, painting, disassembling, and cleaning ... everything involved with gearing up for yet another move. Although I look forward to having my own place again, secretely I hope I don't have to do this again for awhile! Its a pain.
Moving home has certainly been a possibility that I knew could happen for some time, but doing all the preparations has made it very real. I have such a hodge-podge of emotions that vary hour to hour! But time, money, and our lease has run out and it was time to make an official decision. One thing I can say for sure is, this apartment will be hard to compare to! I have LOVED it, and it has had an ideal floorplan for roommates as well as lots of space and storage. Thank you Tennessee, for being way more affordable lol. It will be very sad to say goodbye. <3
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment