On top of all the other excitement going on in my life right now, I was recently asked to be a bridesmaid by my friend Lizz Miller! She is one of my good friends from college, and ex-roommate to my current roommate Ashley. Naturally she asked Ashley to be a bridesmaid as well, and we wasted no time in accepting the offer! Lizz and her fiance announced their engagement just a few short weeks ago, and she recently sent us an update with her choice for bridesmaid gowns. The wedding is set for May 2010 in Wisconsin (Lizz's hometown), and we CANNOT wait ;)
For the wedding buffs out there, I thought I would post a picture of the bridesmaid dress that Lizz picked out (sorry, can't post the wedding dress since the groom might be able to snoop!). The colors of her wedding will be red, pink, brown, and blue to go with a cherry blossom theme. Congratulations Lizz and Javier!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment