Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Festivities

So I am sad to say I have been a little lax with updating my blog this week! I must blame it somewhat on the busy yet incredibly productive visit from my parents over my birthday weekend, and then of course work has taken up most of what was left!

My parents arrived Friday evening, driving straight to my old neighbor's house who was hosting the evening and cooking dinner for us, as well as putting my parents up for the night. Saturday, my parents and I set out on our day's mission to paint my room before my dad went to North Carolina to join my brother in a golf tournament, so we went to Lowe's and picked out a rich golden color to match my bedspread and capped the evening with a declicious italian dinner with Ashley. It was soo good!! Sunday us three girls set out to spend a little birthday money (while my dad was gone) and went shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond as well as Walmart to pick out my birthday gift - a webcam! If anyone has Skype out there, I'm officially in business :)  We also ound a few cute things that we needed for the apartment, and I'm excited at how things are coming together - pictures coming soon I promise.

All in all, it was fabulous birthday and thanks to everyone for sending their love in all sorts of ways! It was truly a wonderful day.




1 comment :

  1. Happy birthday, Milan! I like getting to keep up w/ you on your blog. I lived a year in Colorado on my own and it was such an amazing experience. I know your time in Knoxville will be too!!

    ReplyDelete