Well its hard for me to believe, but the first week of my new job has already come and gone. After some observations and a couple days of training I don't think my head can fit much more, but this week will be more of the same! Over all its not as overwhelming as I imagined, and I'm sure I will continue to feel more comfortable with everything as time goes on. There is a lot of small details that simply take time to learn - insurance claims and paperwork, organizing charts, and scheduling, oye!
In other news, my parents are coming to visit this week - I'm excited that I will get to see them so soon, and on my birthday no less!! Although I have neighbors and family nearby who would happily partake in celebration, its just not the same. PLUS they're bringing some paint supplies which means I will be able to paint my room :) The hunt continues to find a bathroom theme though, so keep an eye out for some decorating updates!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
GET EXCITED...birthday in T minus 57 hours! :D
ReplyDelete