Thursday, July 8, 2010

Picture Perfect Memories

So I just arrived back to my apartment in Tennessee tonight after traveling all day, and I am sitting here thinking about everything that I did these past 10 days. I truly can't see how I did it all! I mostly thought about the time I spent with friends, catching up on what I have missed the past 10 months. It was so hard for me leave, not exactly knowing when I will be back or see them again. Its interesting to see how things have changed over time, and other things not at all. I also realized how few pictures I took!! I used to be the one stalking everyone with the camera and I found myself getting mad that I barely documented this trip.

Moving up to Tennessee I felt like I partially gave up my friends and family to pursue something that would be better for me long term, a better job and graduate school. But God has had different plans for me, and of course its hard for me realize what I had in mind may change. I don't know if I will end up staying in Knoxville or not, but this vacation showed me how important friends are. They bring so much joy to my life, and doing the simplest things together can be so memorable. Whether its watching old black and white movies that you've never seen before having great conversation, or sitting around doing arts and crafts, I will treasure every moment I have with my friends! And next time, there WILL BE MORE PICTURES. Beware to all! :)

1 comment :

  1. so true my friend :) lots of good times were had while you were here

    ReplyDelete