So this past week I think my brain reached its threshold of what it can handle! A chance to visit Lee and Jodi while they were finishing their basement couldn't have come at a better time, and it gave me a much needed break from everything. I got to see my nieces who get bigger by the hour, and hug and squeeze on them, bake cookies, and play. I needed it!
This week presented me with a crossroads... At work, I am now being observed to see if I will improve upon the corrections that I was asked to make on certain areas. I openly accept that I have made my fair share of mistakes, but I feel some are due to miscommunication and breakdown in consistancy in my training, which is somewhat frustrating. My roommate has also decided that she cannot afford our apartment and that when the lease is up, some sort of change will need to be made. What that will be I cannot say for sure but what is certain is that we have very different ideas and opinions, and I am hoping for a compromise and decision that everyone will be able to live with.
My grad school applications are about to be submitted, so we shall see what happens with those as well. I will be needing to do a lot of thinking over the next few months, and pray for direction and God's leading. I am so lucky to have overwhelming support, and I know no matter what I will be OK.
I will keep the updates coming I promise, and more pictures soon!
With Love, Milan
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment