HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I cannot believe how quickly 2009 came and went - its been a crazy year of adventures and learning, and growing personally for me. There have been lots of changes- new niece, new job in a new state, new roommate, new home to come home to, and thats just in my small world. We have all seen lots of changes this year! I am excited for what 2010 will bring - including hopefully grad school, 2 weddings, and lots of trips home.
One great thing about a new year is the chance to start fresh and change things for the better. In my life, there are certainly a few things that I would love to improve upon and scratch off on my bucket list. :D I wish everyone the best for this new year to come, and may God bless you and your families in ways you can't even imagine.
Cheers!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment