Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Beginnings

Hey Everyone!

So I have started this blog to document my post college adventures. As most of you know, I am a resident of Tennessee now! And due to the miles between me and all of my family and friends, I thought this might be an easy way to keep you all up to date with the goings on in my life.

Tomorrow I start my first day at my new FULL TIME job as patient manager at Marino Therapy Centers... which leaves me feeling both anxious and excited. This was a great opportunity that was presented to me very shortly after I moved here, and I can't help but smile at how God is working in all the details. Some of you might already know that when first moving to Tennessee I worked at my old church Cedar Springs Presbyterian, and I wouldn't have been able to move with Ashley (my roommate) if I hadn't gotten that job. Shortly after arriving, I was invited to an interview at Marino Therapy Centers, then a second, eventually getting the phone call with the offer.

Though there was originally supposed to be three of us, Ashley and I are adjusting quite nicely to our new digs and happy to start making it feel like home. Although we close to no furniture yet, I have decided to post a few pics for you all to see!! An "after" picture will be posted as soon as we get some furniture and paint on the walls   :)

The Living/Dining Room
Our favorite reading spot and porch!
Close up of our kitchen
My room! Flash wasn't behaving so sorry its a bit dark...
Every girl's must have - a walk in closet!
The bathroom - bigger than it looks!
So there you have it - more to come soon!
Love you all, Milan

2 comments :

  1. YEAA!!! I'm so glad you're blogging! :D Thanks for the update AND the pictures! Sorry I haven't been too patient...haha!

    Good luck tomorrow. We'll be thinking about & praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you haven't been patient - it made me get them up sooner! haha ... just can't wait to get more things in the apartment :) I'm glad I'm blogging too and now you can't stalk me twice as much ...good times. Love you!

    ReplyDelete